Easter basket with eva rubber
You can make homemade baskets with a wide variety of materials, felt, cardboard, braided paper ...
In this tutorial we are going to explain how to make an Easter basket with eva rubber very easy.
Material needed to make the Easter basket:
- Eva rubber in 3 colors
- Needle and thread
- Silicone glue
- A marker
- Stuffing streamers or scraps of paper
How to make the Easter basket with eva rubber step by step:
1. The first thing is to cut two strips of the same size of eva rubber approximately 7 cm wide by 21 long. Trim the ends of both strips so that they end in a semicircle.
2. We put one strip on top of another forming a cross and sew the corners to shape the basket. You can also use a small stapler but if it is for children it is better to sew it.
3. Then cut 4 pieces of eva rubber in the shape of an egg and stick them in the 4 corners to hide the joints a little.
4. Also cut two thin strips of eva rubber to make the handle and glue them to the inside of the basket.
5. To finish decorate with the marker, when you have it ready you can fill it with streamers or pieces of colored paper. You already have it ready to store the Easter eggs.
- Easter Crafts
- Easter basket for kids
- How to paint Easter eggs
- Printable Easter Cards
- Easter Coloring Pages