Learn how to make your own moisturizing and antibacterial soap (ideal for allergic and sensitive skin)
To make the soap we will need:
- An empty foamy soap container
- 2 tablespoons of unscented liquid Castile soap (Castile soap is made from water, soda and olive oil). Here you have one online for € 2.95 (Pure Castile soap)
- 2 teaspoons fractionated coconut oil
- 10 to 15 drops of the essential oil that you like the most (I have used 5 of melaleuca and 10 of wild orange)
How to make homemade soap, instructions to follow:
1. The first thing we will do is pour the Castile soap and coconut oil into the empty container that we have decided to use.
2. Then, we will add the essential oils that we have chosen to the mixture.
3. Next, we will finish filling the rest of the bottle with water.
Note: It is advisable to leave the water one finger below the maximum so that, when inserting the pump into the container, the mixture does not spill.
4. To finish, we will close the container, and we will stir the mixture gently.